Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Good morning my love


What a better way to wake up in the morning then to a bouquet of flowers sitting at the bottom of your stairs where you are guaranteed to not miss them? Coupled with the sweetest “I miss you” card created.

My mom is coming in to town so of course I’ll be busy with her and won’t have much time to spend with my Hero. He came over Monday to spend a little time and last night I text him that if he had a little time to squeeze in some QT he was more than welcome to come on by. He called me no too long after that to tell me he was on his way to work so he’d knew he wouldn’t get by the house. I understood, especially with him starting a new job this past Monday. We talked about a little rendezvous for Friday night after an event we both plan to attend but not together. I really love this “secret” love affair thing…lol. After settling that, I worked on some homework and went to bed. So imagine my surprise when I awoke to flowers at the bottom of my stairs! You would think we were about to not see each other for an entire month instead of just four days.

I hate that I have to “keep him away” from the house while mu moms is here. I remember the last two times she was here, they were so cool. But since he first broke up with me back in January, she can’t stand him. To her, he hurt her baby. And after the devastation of my marriage, she is not at all forgiving of anyone else hurting me. I hate that she doesn’t see past that, and see how I am happy. But I can’t force her, nor would I try to. I am happy; she just has to live with my decisions.

This is gonna be a great weekend. I’ll have plenty of time to miss him. And yet, our little Friday night rendezvous will be right on time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Soul Searching said...

That's so sweeeet!! I'm a lil jealous over here!

Have fun with mom :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger uzuri.afi said...

WOW, he is mmmmad sweet.....i evny you two...so yeah i'll ask again why arent you two together? I see ti happening. Anyhoo I hope you enjoy your visit. Blessings hun.

11:49 PM  
Blogger obifromsouthlondon said...

dude is mad sweet lol! now i need to borrow a leaf outta his book. tell your moms bloggerville says hi :~)

6:38 AM  
Blogger Quest4love said...

@ soul- he is a sweetie, it makes up for the rough moments.

@blaiq- *sigh* long story short becaus ehe is trying to do the right thing by his child and yet still be with me too. comlpicated to say the least.

@obi- dont act, ive read up on you. you've done your share of sweet things for the fam too. that beach trip had me jealous.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

This blog on love is absolutely lovely...

12:54 PM  
Blogger LivingSingle said...

AWWW!! The flowers was a nice touch! I'm happy that you are happy. Hopefully, Moms will come around soon.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous geri said...

I think mothers hate the people who hurt their children for a good reason. Maybe you should explain to her that this hero of yours is not all that bad and that maybe (just maybe) there is something more to your "secret love affair" than just a secret. I remember a person telling me about her taking chances on love and going out on a romantic dinner with her best friend and to some extent, this little entry resembles that story. Good luck with the rendezvous.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home